748 Dirty Grey UV LaQ 12ml
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION UV LaQ Manicure:
- Disinfect yours and customer hands.
- Push away excess of cuticles from the nail plate.
- File nails to get desire shape.
- Gently buff nail plate with a buffer.
- Remove dust from nails using manicure brush.
- Clean and degrease nails using SPN Clean&Prep.
- Apply SPN No-Acid Primer to improve adhesion.
- Apply thin layer of Base UV LaQ / Bonder Base UV LaQ . Cure in LED lamp for 30sec / CCFL 36W lamp 1min.
- Apply 1 thin layer of UV LaQ (thin enough so you can still see thru). Cure 30sec in LED / 2min 36W CCFL.
- Apply second layer of UV LaQ to get even colour. Cure 30sec LED lamp / 2min 36W CCFL lamp.
- Use Top UV LaQ / Top Shine UV LaQ to achieve long lasting shine finish. Cure 30sec. LED / 2min 36W CCFL Lamp.
- Wipe it using SPN Clean & Prep / Clean & Shine, put cuticle oil on cuticles.
- As a great finishing touch we recommend using SPN Sugar Peeling and Hand & Body Lotion after.