Acryl-O!-Gel French White
subdued, natural white
French White is a subdued, natural white that is ideally suited to French manicure stylizations.
Acryl-O! -Gel French White is an acryl-O!-Gel builder. If you need Acryl-O! -Gel for short french or for natural tile, choose Acryl-O! -Gel Extreme White. The SPN Nails Professional acryl-O!-gel combines the delicacy of the gel with the strength of acrylic. No heat spike in a lamp and is completely odourless in contrast to the acrylic method. He gently cares, does not require the pressure when filling, and heavy dust falls without hovering above. It has a small tendency to self-levelling and is ultra-light on the nails. Thanks to it, you gain total control over the product - it does not flow and does not freeze, which allows modelling to the desired form without haste. The capacity of 30 ml.
How to work with Acryl-O! - Gel step by step:
1. On a previously primed nail with a hardened base (can be classic or hybrid), place the product ball closer to the free edge (approximately 1/3 of the length of the natural tile).
2. A brush slightly dipped in liquid Fluid Acryl-O! -Gel we model the ball, making the skeleton in the same way as in the acrylic technique.
3. Cure the layer for 60 seconds in the Dual Multi-Intelligence Technology 36 W lamp.
4. Apply a larger ball and build a nail, use a brush soaked in liquid Fluid Acryl-O! -Gel, then cure.
5. Wipe the dispersion layer with Clean & Prep.
6. File excess of product to achieve the desired shape.
7. Apply the LaQ UV hybrid top or hybrid(UV Gel Polish).