dedicated to Acryl-O!-Gel
Fluid dedicated to acrylic gel mass modelling. Efficient, with medium intensity of fragrance, allowing to achieve the desired form of extended nails and perfect smoothness of their surface. Intended for use with the Acryl-O! -Gel SPN Nails Professional system.
Usage: We create an acrylic-gel mass with a soaked brush in Fluid Acry-O! -Gel. When the brush starts to stick to it during operation - it should be soaked again.
WARNING: The product is intended for professional use only.
How to work with Acryl-O! - Gel step by step:
1. On a previously primed nail with a hardened base (can be classic or hybrid), place the product ball closer to the free edge (approximately 1/3 of the length of the natural tile).
2. A brush slightly dipped in liquid Fluid Acryl-O! -Gel we model the ball, making the skeleton in the same way as in the acrylic technique.
3. Cure the layer for 60 seconds in the Dual Multi-Intelligence Technology 36 W lamp.
4. Apply a larger ball and build a nail, use a brush soaked in liquid Fluid Acryl-O! -Gel, then cure.
5. Wipe the dispersion layer with Clean & Prep.
6. File excess of product to achieve the desired shape.
7. Apply the LaQ UV hybrid top or hybrid(UV Gel Polish).
No customer reviews for the moment.
neon bright red
84 SMD LED lamp with very bright light UK
Star Dust is a sparkling million colors...
aramanthine pink with a touch of warm violet
inspired by Chanel Chance
beautiful, light shade of a "baby pink"
cold pink with a hint o purple