delicate, pudding pink,
Pink Pudding is a delicate, pudding pink, which is perfect as a standalone colour or for a babyboomer and french manicure.
The SPN Nails Professional acryl-o-gel combines the delicacy of the gel with the strength of acrylic. No heat spike in a lamp and is entirely odourless in contrast to the acrylic method. Easy to file and does not require the pressure, heavy dust falls without hovering above the nails. It has a small tendency to self-levelling and is ultra-light on the nails. Thanks to it, you gain total control over the product - it does not run off and does not cure, which allows modelling of the desired form without rush.
How to work with Acryl-O! - Gel step by step:
1. On a previously primed nail with a hardened base (can be classic or hybrid), place the product ball closer to the free edge (approximately 1/3 of the length of the natural tile).
2. A brush slightly dipped in liquid Fluid Acryl-O! -Gel we model the ball, making the skeleton in the same way as in the acrylic technique.
3. Cure the layer for 60 seconds in the Dual Multi-Intelligence Technology 36 W lamp.
4. Apply a larger ball and build a nail, use a brush soaked in liquid Fluid Acryl-O! -Gel, then cure.
5. Wipe the dispersion layer with Clean & Prep.
6. File excess of product to achieve the desired shape.
7. Apply the LaQ UV hybrid top or hybrid(UV Gel Polish).
No customer reviews for the moment.
pink shade of a natural, nail plate,
Moroccan red sands
a blue, silver and a touch of pink shades
dedicated to Acryl-O!-Gel
Inspired by Si Giorgio Armani
a crystal transparent shade,
Professional cuticle pusher gold, made from...
Inspired by Bonbon Victr & Rolf perfume
in a shade of custard pink.