Extremely delicate, acid-free primer SPN Nails works on the principle of double-sided adhesive tape effectively increasing the adhesion of gel, acrylic and hybrid varnish. Thanks to its properties, it is recommended for people with sensitive and prone to allergies. No Acid Primer leaves a sticky layer on the nail, provides maximum safety, guarantees durability styling, eliminates the risk of lifting and ensures that the nail plate is properly prepared for nail sets.
1. If you need a more powerful preparation, go for the acid primer - Acid Primer SPN Nails.
2. During transport at low temperatures, the acid-free primer may freeze, but despite the change in the state it does not lose its properties. Leave the bottle at room temperature and let the liquid return to its proper consistency. Never unscrew the bottle when the primer is frozen.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Apply acid-free primer abundantly to matte and degreased nail plate. The preparation leaves a light, glossy film on the nail - do not remove it.
- Increased adhesion of gel, acrylic and gel polish
- On the entire nail - the preparation leaves a greasy film
- ETHYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYLIDENEDIPHENYL BISOXYHYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, P-HYDROXYANISOLE, HYDROQUINONE